Agendia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Agendia's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.6M per year.
- Agendia received $35.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Agendia's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Agendia has 249 Employees.
- Agendia grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Agendia currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Agendia?
We believe in delivering precision oncology to patients and physicians, empowering them with clear answersand peace of mindabout their treatment management path. Agendia is a leading precision oncology company that brings cutting-edge genomics research into routine clinical practice. Our MammaPrint and BluePrint tests help physicians with complex treatment management decisions for women with early-stage breast cancer, delivering added insight from the individual genomic signature of their patient's tumor. We are committed to pursuing the best science, which has been validated through our collaborations with leading cancer centers, academic groups and pharmaceutical companies, in the form of landmark trials such as MINDACT, and the ongoing ISPY-2 trial, and our FLEX and PRECiSE Big Data studies.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals