Aestec Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aestec Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Aestec Services's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Aestec Services has 77 Employees.
- Aestec Services grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Aestec Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aestec Services?
"To achieve maximum customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and reliable service" Having serviced major clients in the region for numerous years, including Boyne Smelters Ltd, Cement Australia, Gladstone Area Water Board, Orica, Rio Tinto Yarwun, Gladstone Ports Corporation and Queensland Alumina Limited, our reputation as a safe and efficient service provider is synonymous with our business. The mutually beneficial relationships we establish with our clients ensure ongoing loyalty and the ability to anticipate needs and expectations. We operate as a complete business. We are on multiple sites across the Gladstone region and we run as one complete unit. We have a centralised business unit, with dedicated site managers and the resources including plant, people, procedures and knowledge are shared between sites.keywords:N/A