Advanced Chemical Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Advanced Chemical Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.7M per year.
- Advanced Chemical Company's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Advanced Chemical Company has 60 Employees.
- Advanced Chemical Company grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Advanced Chemical Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Advanced Chemical Company?
It's our goal at Advanced Chemical Company to provide our customers with the most accurate and timely precious metal returns possible. While refining their materials, we hope to teach our customers a thing or two about our processes too. We found that If they understand the processes they can better prepare their materials, optimizing their yields. If they're unable to visit our facility and learn from us directly, they can always watch our online videos. At Advanced we have a unique perspective on refining, back in the 1920's a member of the Smith family invented the very first Heavy Gold Electroplating process. In the mid 1950's yet another Smith family member made his contribution to the plating industry by inventing a non-cyanide gold bath. Since incorporating as Advanced Chemical Company in 1972, we've grown from supplying proprietary chemicals to the plating industry to becoming the largest precious metal bearing hazardous waste refiner in North America. Our list of refining services has grown as well; melting, thermal reduction (burns), acid digestion, cyanide stripping, and ball milling. Give us a call to see how we can help you.keywords:N/A