Additive Industries Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Additive Industries's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.7M per year.
- Additive Industries's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Additive Industries's total funding is $11.3M.
- Additive Industries has 155 Employees.
- Additive Industries grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Additive Industries currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Additive Industries?
Additive Industries has the ambition to bring industrial additive manufacturing/3D printing for selected high tech markets from lab to fab. We believe direct digital manufacturing of functional parts in various metals and ceramics will transform the industrial value chain. In an open innovation environment Additive Industries unites world class equipment manufacturers, material suppliers, designers, engineers, knowledge institutes, industrial suppliers and end-users to design, experiment, build and connect the next generation additive manufacturing systems and solutions.keywords:N/A