ActiGraph Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ActiGraph's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- ActiGraph's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- ActiGraph has 84 Employees.
- ActiGraph grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- ActiGraph currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ActiGraph?
ActiGraph is the leading provider of medical-grade physical activity and sleep monitoring solutions for the global scientific community. ActiGraph's wearable actigraphy monitors and robust analytics platform have been widely used to quantify human movement in academic and population health research for nearly two decades. In recent years, the company's monitoring solutions have been steadily adopted by biopharma and life sciences organizations seeking to capture real-world objective outcomes related to physical activity, mobility, and sleep behavior for patients enrolled in clinical trials.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals