Accelo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Accelo's estimated annual revenue is currently $16M per year.
- Accelo received $9.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Accelo's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Accelo's total funding is $11M.
- Accelo's pricing is $468 per year.
- Accelo has 110 Employees.
- Accelo grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Accelo currently has 5 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Big Sky Technol...||$1.6M||11||N/A||N/A||5/5||N/A|
|Trivaeo Cloud S...||$1.7M||12||N/A||N/A||4/5||N/A|
What Is Accelo?
Accelo is the smart technology platform that gets you back to doing the work you love by automating and streamlining work into one, integrated system. With Accelo client accounts, projects, timesheets and more, everything is tracked for you - so you can spend less time in meetings and dealing with admin work. By streamlining your operations, you and your team will be free to dedicate your full attention to your clients while being more productive, profitable, and confident. Built for small-medium sized businesses, agencies, and teams within larger companies - Accelo's got your back.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Accelo provides service operations (ServOps) automation for service businesses. The Accelo Public REST APITrack this API enables users to ...
Profiling Key players: Xero SG, FreshBooks, acclux, Accelo, FINSYNC, Deskera, SoftDoit, Orcale and Many More. This Reports endeavor:.
Contract Lifecycle Management System Market is booming worldwide | Top Players AP, Agiloft, IBM, CobbleStone Systems, Accelo, Ultria, ...
Accelo Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|