A Cloud Guru Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- A Cloud Guru's estimated annual revenue is currently $80M per year.
- A Cloud Guru received $33M in venture funding in April 2019.
- A Cloud Guru's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- A Cloud Guru's total funding is $40M.
- A Cloud Guru has 485 Employees.
- A Cloud Guru grew their employee count by 127% last year.
- A Cloud Guru currently has 53 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is A Cloud Guru?
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru (ACG) is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. We’re giving people the skills they need to move up in their careers and change their lives… and we're having a bit of fun along the way.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
A Cloud Guru News
The Senior Program Manager Role: We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to drive and deliver programs across A Cloud Guru, focusing on new product ...
CloudSimple has cloud-rich history. It was co-founded by Guru Pangal, the creator of StorSimple, a cloud storage gateway company acquired ...
Austin, Texas-based A Cloud Guru, a self-styled social learning platform for cloud computing technologies, today announced that it has raised ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
A Cloud Guru Funding
|2017-08-01||$7.0M||A||Elephant Venture Capital||Article|