voestalpine eifeler Coatings Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- voestalpine eifeler Coatings's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.8M per year.
- voestalpine eifeler Coatings's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- voestalpine eifeler Coatings has 38 Employees.
- voestalpine eifeler Coatings grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- voestalpine eifeler Coatings currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
What Is voestalpine eifeler Coatings?
voestalpine eifeler Coatings is recognized as one of the World leaders in providing innovative High Quality PVD coatings. We supply industry specific coatings for the Stamping and Forming, Automotive Component, Medical, and Aerospace tooling marketplaces. Our coating centers features the most advanced Cathodic Arc coating equipment from eifeler, offering a full-range of high-quality, commercial PVD coatings for carbide, high-speed and tool steels as well as medical devices. We have introduced a unique, layered coating technology that has shown significant performance benefits over traditional PVD coatings.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
voestalpine eifeler Coatings News
Walnut, CA – Voestalpine Eifeler Coatings announced today the opening of their newest coatings facility in Walnut, California. The new facility ...
This opening follows the company's opening of their coatings facility in Walnut, California, in June. The company is headquartered in ...
voestalpine eifeler Coatings has announced the opening of its newest coatings facility in Cleveland, Tenn. The plant provides PVD coatings to ...