teNeues Publishing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- teNeues Publishing's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.7M per year.
- teNeues Publishing's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- teNeues Publishing has 36 Employees.
- teNeues Publishing grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- teNeues Publishing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is teNeues Publishing?
TeNeues is one of the leading book publishers in the areas of photography, design, lifestyle and travel. teNeues (pronounced "ta-no-es") publishes luxury coffee table books (focusing on fashion, travel and interior design)calendars and stationery. teNeues produces a broad range of coffee table books spanning categories such as: animals, architecture, art, design, erotica, fashion, food, hotels, lifestyle, nature and ecology, photography, popular culture, restaurants, shops, Stern FOTOGRAFIE and travel. In 2007 teNeues was named "Brand of the Century" in the area of picture calendars. teNeues has been producing calendars for more than five decades. The company headquarters are located in Kempen in the lower Rhineland. Further subsidiaries are located in New York, London and Paris. The company is led by Hendrik and Sebastian teNeues.keywords:Travel