siParadigm Diagnostic Informatics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- siParadigm Diagnostic Informatics's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.3M per year.
- siParadigm Diagnostic Informatics's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- siParadigm Diagnostic Informatics has 190 Employees.
- siParadigm Diagnostic Informatics grew their employee count by 258% last year.
- siParadigm Diagnostic Informatics currently has 2 job openings.
What Is siParadigm Diagnostic Informatics?
PAR / A /DIGM: A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OR PATTERN OF SOMETHING; A MODEL With core values rooted in service and integrity, siParadigm believes we are exactly that; a model for how a reference laboratory should engage with both physicians and patients. Service drives our desire to exceed expectations. We are committed to providing you: >Personalized service and consultations on demand. >State of the art technology including disease-focused NGS profiles. >Guideline-based and evidence-based testing algorithms. >Dedicated hematopathologists. >Continuous 24/7 operations. >Best-in-industry turn-around time. Integrity makes us always ask "How would I want to be treated as a client, patient, partner in healthcare" By demonstrating: >Respect, for time, people, circumstances, and how the burden of a possible cancer diagnosis can affect all of these. >Accountability and empathy. >Candor and compassion. >Regulatory compliance. >Responsible stewardship within our healthcare system. Since our inception in 2004, we have been a specialty reference laboratory with unsurpassed expertise in Hematopathology and the latest Oncology Diagnostics working with physicians, clinicians, patients, and providers, to inform timely and appropriate patient care.keywords:N/A