pymetrics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- pymetrics's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.3M per year.
- pymetrics received $40.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- pymetrics's estimated revenue per employee is $162,400
- pymetrics's total funding is $56.6M.
- pymetrics has 125 Employees.
- pymetrics grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- pymetrics currently has 29 job openings.
What Is pymetrics?
Founded by two female Harvard/MIT-trained PhDs, pymetrics uses neuroscience games and bias-free AI to predictively match people with jobs. pymetrics assesses candidates based on their potential -- their inherent cognitive and emotional make-up -- rather than their pedigree, or resume. Using de-biased AI, pymetrics builds a cognitive and emotional trait profile of a company's top performers to source, select, and develop potential talent. Companies using pymetrics see massive improvements in both quality and diversity of candidates, as well as efficiency and ROI of hiring processes. pymetrics is the only predictive hiring technology to ensure that algorithms are bias-free, making them a pioneer for democratizing and diversifying predictive hiring. Check it out at www.pymetrics.comkeywords:saas, Analytics,E-Commerce,Enterprise Software,Finance,Gaming,Healthcare,Human Resources,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals