onXmaps Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- onXmaps's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.9M per year.
- onXmaps received $20.3M in venture funding in February 2018.
- onXmaps's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- onXmaps's total funding is $20.3M.
- onXmaps has 241 Employees.
- onXmaps grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- onXmaps currently has 15 job openings.
What Is onXmaps?
onX delivers the most relevant and rich geospatial data to any device, anywhere. The company aggregates nationwide data on property ownership, trails, permitted land use, and many other parameters. World-class GPS and mapping technologies present customized information to users, tailored to their off-pavement activities and locations. Founder and CEO Eric Siegfried initially launched onX products to hunters, a highly discerning mapping community. Since the Company's 2009 founding, onX has used hunters back-country experience and feedback to deliver products with ever wider appeal. Hundreds of thousands of customers trust onX to know where they stand and to open the off-pavement world to new, successful experiences. Whether they are finding a new hiking destination, a backcountry hunting spot, or an undiscovered fishing hole, onXmaps the experiences that customers care about most. Where the pavement ends, onX begins.keywords:Maps, Technology, High Tech, Geospatial, Mobile Application