nanopay Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- nanopay Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- nanopay Corporation received $10.0M in venture funding in October 2016.
- nanopay Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- nanopay Corporation's total funding is $10.5M.
- nanopay Corporation has 48 Employees.
- nanopay Corporation grew their employee count by -26% last year.
- nanopay Corporation currently has 13 job openings.
What Is nanopay Corporation?
Payments are increasingly moving digitaland the need for a frictionless® platform that securely stores and moves money in an instant without intermediaries is essential to reducing the cost and risk of payments. Meet nanoPaythe new way the world will transact. We are focused on 4 primary use cases for payments: 1. Cross-Border Payments Enable instantaneous, multi- currency transfer of funds across borders and continents; Satisfy diverse global risk and compliance requirements. 2. B2B Payments Exchange goods and services with international trading partners with complete transparency and transaction context; Improve cash flow without exchanging sensitive banking information. 3. Digital Cash Designed to enable person-to- person (P2P) payments online and in-store; Securely store and instantly transfer value with a collateralized, bearer-asset system. 4. Capital Markets Integrate digital cash into banks back-end systems to reduce clearing and settlement costs; Free trapped capital caused by typical T+3 timeframeskeywords:Security, Payments, Developer APIs, Payment Systems