inVia Robotics Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- inVia Robotics's estimated revenue is currently $23.7M per year.
- inVia Robotics received $20.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- inVia Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $328486
- inVia Robotics's total funding is $29M.
- inVia Robotics has 72 Employees.
- inVia Robotics grew their employee count by 71% last year.
- inVia Robotics currently has 1 job openings.
|Ridhima Ranka||Director of Product Operations|
|Daniel Rech||Director, Field Marketing & Events|
|Corwin Carson||Chief Revenue Officer|
|Kristen Moore||Chief Marketing Officer|
|Lauren Ziccardi||Sr Director of Solutions|
|Ilya Kravchenko||Sr Director of Engineering|
What Is inVia Robotics?
inVia Robotics is developing the next generation of automation solutions for e-commerce fulfillment centers. Faster, cheaper, and more capable than any existing solution, our technologies will power the future of order fulfillment.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|SVF Flow Contro...||$14.1M||43||19%|
|Omron Adept Tec...||$78.4M||238||-6%|
inVia Robotics News
Recently, I visited Westlake Village, California startup inVia Robotics. They are creating warehouse robots that can help smaller online ...
August 23, 2019 -- inVia Robotics, a provider of warehouse automation solutions, announced the addition of Ilya Kravchenko as senior director ...
It's the cost of the knowledge and expertise to develop and maintain the whole process," Dan Parks, co-founder and COO at inVia Robotics, told ...
inVia Robotics Funding
inVia Robotics Executive Hires
|2019-02-28||Kristen Moore||Chief Marketing Officer||Article|