inVia Robotics Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- inVia Robotics's estimated revenue is currently $6.6M per year.
- inVia Robotics received $20.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- inVia Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $156190
- inVia Robotics's total funding is $29M.
- inVia Robotics has 42 Employees.
- inVia Robotics grew their employee count by 75% last year.
- inVia Robotics currently has 3 job openings.
What Is inVia Robotics?
inVia Robotics is developing the next generation of automation solutions for e-commerce fulfillment centers. Faster, cheaper, and more capable than any existing solution, our technologies will power the future of order fulfillment.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|SVF Flow Contro...||$12M||40||18%|
|Omron Adept Tec...||$83.3M||222||-6%|
inVia Robotics News
Tobi Integrates Invia's Robotics-As-A-Service Platform in Reno Warehouse to Support Customer Order Growth. inVia Robotics, the provider of
InVia Robotics has sold its automated robot and management system to a warehouse of e-commerce fulfillment business in Reno, Nev.
The latest example, announced today, is fast fashion retailer Tobi, which is adding cloud-based picker robots from inVia Robotics to its Reno
inVia Robotics Funding
inVia Robotics Executive Hires
|2019-02-28||Kristen Moore||Chief Marketing Officer||Article|