inVia Robotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- inVia Robotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.3M per year.
- inVia Robotics received $20.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- inVia Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- inVia Robotics's total funding is $29M.
- inVia Robotics has 49 Employees.
- inVia Robotics grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- inVia Robotics currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|SVF Flow Contro...||$19.1M||54||20%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is inVia Robotics?
inVia Robotics is developing the next generation of automation solutions for e-commerce fulfillment centers. Faster, cheaper, and more capable than any existing solution, our technologies will power the future of order fulfillment.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
inVia Robotics News
Recently, I visited Westlake Village, California startup inVia Robotics. They are creating warehouse robots that can help smaller online ...
August 23, 2019 -- inVia Robotics, a provider of warehouse automation solutions, announced the addition of Ilya Kravchenko as senior director ...
It's the cost of the knowledge and expertise to develop and maintain the whole process," Dan Parks, co-founder and COO at inVia Robotics, told ...
inVia Robotics Funding
inVia Robotics Executive Hires
|2019-02-28||Kristen Moore||Chief Marketing Officer||Article|