iRhythm Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- iRhythm Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $147.3M per year.
- iRhythm Technologies received $17.0M in venture funding in May 2014.
- iRhythm Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $167,951
- iRhythm Technologies's total funding is $220.1M.
- iRhythm Technologies has 877 Employees.
- iRhythm Technologies grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- iRhythm Technologies currently has 69 job openings.
What Is iRhythm Technologies?
iRhythm is a digital healthcare company redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. We have created a unique platform, ZIO by iRhythm, which we believe allows physicians to diagnose many arrhythmias more quickly and efficiently than traditional technologies, avoiding multiple indeterminate tests, allowing for appropriate medical intervention and potentially avoiding more serious downstream medical events, including stroke.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Internet of Things,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Wearables