fuboTV Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- fuboTV's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.8M per year.
- fuboTV's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- fuboTV's total funding is $151M.
- fuboTV has 277 Employees.
- fuboTV grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- fuboTV currently has 12 job openings.
What Is fuboTV?
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sport fan and cord cutting era. Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, growing to over 100,000 paying subscribers. fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC?and much more to come! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast. Follow us here on LinkedIn. To learn more about life at fuboTV, follow us Instagram and Twitter @fubolifekeywords:Sports, Digital Entertainment, Subscription