fischer fastening systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- fischer fastening systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- fischer fastening systems's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- fischer fastening systems has 49 Employees.
- fischer fastening systems grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- fischer fastening systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is fischer fastening systems?
The fischer Group of Companies is a German-based manufacturing business with its headquarters located in Waldachtal in Germany's Northern Black Forest. Fischer specializes in innovative chemical, steel and nylon anchoring systems for the construction industry all around the world. fischer fixing systems is the technological market leader in important areas of fixing technology. fischer offers products that deliver technical perfection to a wide range of customers, from do-it-yourselfers to craftsmen to key account partners. We offer a complete line of premium, innovative fastening products: - Chemical Anchors - Steel Anchors - High Strength Nylon Anchors - Adhesives - Sealants & Foams - Cutting and Grinding Discs - Facade Systems 5,000+ employees, 42 subsidiaries worldwide with sales partners in over 100 countries alongside a product range of over 14,000 anchors and solutions and over 7,000 patents. fischer has 5 divisions: fischer fixing systems, fischer automotive systems, fischertechnik, fischer consulting and LNT Automation. https://youtu.be/E9m0GKgYoMMkeywords:N/A