emsCharts Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- emsCharts's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.9M per year.
- emsCharts's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- emsCharts has 34 Employees.
- emsCharts grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- emsCharts currently has 1 job openings.
What Is emsCharts?
emsCharts, Inc. (www.emscharts.com) provides pre-hospital care professionals with dynamic, state-of-the-art solutions for optimized patient health care, quality assurance and operational productivity. emsCharts helped to pioneer real-time and electronic data collection with software products that use the Web to connect first responders with hospitals and reporting agencies; thus expediting the entire process and leaving more time to focus on patients needs. emsCharts, Inc. also offers mobile, offline versions of their web product for use in ambulances, helicopters, and on scene with patients. emsCharts Fire Reports was officially released earlier this year and is catching on very fast. Developed in conjunction with and fully tested by medical and public safety professionals, emsCharts software products provide a total solution at a flat monthly fee.keywords:saas