electroCore Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- electroCore's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.4M per year.
- electroCore received $70.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- electroCore's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- electroCore's total funding is $127.5M.
- electroCore has 105 Employees.
- electroCore grew their employee count by -15% last year.
- electroCore currently has 1 job openings.
What Is electroCore?
In 2005, we were founded on a unified belief that neuromodulation could be used in novel ways to help patients break free from treatments they aren't happy with. Because different modalities of neuromodulation had previously proven to be effective and safe, we recognized an opportunity to be the leader in this new frontier of medicine and took it head on. Our mission is simplehelp patients across the globe who suffer from pain and chronic conditions. We are doing this by harnessing the power of nVNS, innovation, and technology to develop safe and clinically backed treatments. Bringing new treatments to market will help improve patients' treatment options and lives.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals