eGenesis Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- eGenesis's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- eGenesis's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- eGenesis has 72 Employees.
- eGenesis grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- eGenesis currently has 1 job openings.
What Is eGenesis?
eGenesis is revolutionizing the field of transplantation with an unparalleled, multiplexed gene editing platform for the development of human-compatible organs, tissues and cells. Harnessing the latest gene-editing techniques, eGenesis has the capability to solve the global organ crisis by providing an alternative to allotransplantation. eGenesis is uniquely positioned to reinvigorate the field of xenotransplantation by addressing both the key virology and immunology hurdles that have impeded its advancement to date and provide commercially-viable products to save and enhance the lives of patients in need.keywords:N/A