dbt Labs Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- dbt Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.9M per year.
- dbt Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $177,800
- dbt Labs's total funding is $414M.
- dbt Labs's current valuation is $4.2B. (February 2022)
- dbt Labs has 320 Employees.
- dbt Labs grew their employee count by 152% last year.
dbt Labs Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is dbt Labs?
dbt Labs is on a mission to help analysts create and disseminate organizational knowledge. Since pioneering the practice of analytics engineering through the creation of dbt—the open source data transformation tool made for anyone that knows SQL—we've been fortunate to watch more than 5,000 companies use dbt to build faster and more reliable analytics workflows.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
dbt Labs News
PHILADELPHIA , April 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- dbt Labs, the pioneer in analytics engineering, today announced the availability of dbt Cloud...
According to dbt Labs, this is helpful for customers who are looking to quickly get a feel for what dbt Labs and Databricks can achieve together...
dbt Labs pioneered the practice of analytics engineering, built the primary tool in the analytics engineering toolbox, and has been fortunate...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|