ciValue Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ciValue's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- ciValue received $6.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- ciValue's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ciValue's total funding is $8.4M.
- ciValue has 51 Employees.
- ciValue grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- ciValue currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ciValue?
ciValue provides grocery, drug, health and beauty retailers the tools to put customers at the center. Its cloud-based, self-service customer analytics and personalized recommendation solution applies proprietary predictive data science algorithms to purchase and on-line behavior data, rapidly decoding each customer's Retail DNA, then providing actionable insights and personalized offer recommendations. Implemented within weeks, ciValue's customer science automation generates value immediately and continuously. Purpose-built for high frequency retail, ciValue empowers retailers to anticipate customers desires and needs to create optimized omni-channel retail experiences, driving loyalty and enhancing profit and competitiveness, through millions of simultaneous one-to-one customer relationships.keywords:SaaS