chowbotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- chowbotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- chowbotics received $11.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- chowbotics's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- chowbotics's total funding is $20.8M.
- chowbotics has 46 Employees.
- chowbotics grew their employee count by -21% last year.
- chowbotics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is chowbotics?
Chowbotics develops robots for food service. By automating repetitive tasks, Chowbotics aims to increase productivity and enable creativity, both in and out of the kitchen in cafeterias, restaurants, hotels and other commercial venues. The company's first product, Sally the Salad Robot, allows users to create custom salads. Future robots will offer breakfast as well as Mexican and other foods. Chowbotics was founded and is led by Dr. Deepak Sekar, an inventor with more than one hundred patents. Rich Page, an Apple Fellow who joined Steve Jobs as Co-Founder and VP at NeXT, is Executive Chairman. Charlie Ayers, "the chef who fed Google", is Executive Chef. Investors include Techstars Ventures and Foundry Group.keywords:Healthcare, Hospitals, Universities, Higher Education