causaLens Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- causaLens's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- causaLens's estimated revenue per employee is $121,800
- causaLens's total funding is $50.9M.
- causaLens's current valuation is $250M. (January 2022)
- causaLens has 62 Employees.
- causaLens grew their employee count by -33% last year.
causaLens Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is causaLens?
causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true AI. Its enterprise platform is used to transform leading businesses in Finance, IoT, Energy, Telecommunications and others. Current machine learning approaches, including AutoML solutions, have severe limitations when applied to real-world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. For instance, in the case of predictions, they severely overfit and do not adapt when the environment changes. causaLens' Causal AI Platform goes beyond predictions, providing transparent causal insights and suggesting actions that directly improve business KPIs. For more information visit www.causaLens.com or contact us on info@causaLens.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|