brightwheel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- brightwheel's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- brightwheel received $21.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- brightwheel's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- brightwheel's total funding is $33.8M.
- brightwheel has 123 Employees.
- brightwheel grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- brightwheel currently has 11 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Trail Blazer Ca...||$1.2M||8||N/A||N/A||4.3/5||N/A|
|Clear View Syst...||$3.6M||25||N/A||N/A||4.5/5||N/A|
What Is brightwheel?
Brightwheel is the fastest growing and top reviewed product in early education globally. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, OpenTable, Square, and Zynga team members - and investors include Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, ICONIQ, Lowercase Capital, and Mark Cuban. We're hiring! Open Positions: https://jobs.lever.co/mybrightwheel Shark Tank Pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watchv=5iKitGJeAZ4keywords:Education,Mobile
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Classroom Messaging Software Market Application and Geography by 2024 | Remind, ClassDojo, Edmodo, Engrade, Bloomz, Brightwheel, ...
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Brightwheel, the leading provider of management and communication software for ...
Now, schools, day care centers and even summer camps and Sunday schools are going digital with apps from start-ups including Brightwheel, ...
|2018-10-04||$21.0M||B||Bessemer Venture Partners||Article|