boostr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Claim your profile
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- boostr's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- boostr received $1.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- boostr's estimated revenue per employee is $150,179
- boostr's total funding is $1M.
- boostr has 56 Employees.
- boostr grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- boostr currently has 1 job openings.
What Is boostr?
boostr's mission is to help advertising sales teams save time, increase forecast accuracy and win more business. We do this with media specific cloud software solutions, data and purpose built business intelligence.keywords:saas