boostr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- boostr's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.1M per year.
- boostr received $1.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- boostr's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- boostr's total funding is $1M.
- boostr has 49 Employees.
- boostr grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- boostr currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is boostr?
boostr's mission is to help advertising sales teams save time, increase forecast accuracy and win more business. We do this with media specific cloud software solutions, data and purpose built business intelligence.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
boostr, the first of its kind, next-generation CRM platform designed specifically for media & advertising companies, announced that its ...
Merek Axis meluncurkan beberapa paket seperti Paket OWSEM dan BOOSTR yang menargetkan segmen kaum muda dengan kuota untuk ...
--Patrick O'Leary, founder and CEO of Boostr, a media-specific CRM and order management platform which grew more than 250 percent last ...
|2017-10-16||$1.0M||Undisclosed||Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments||Article|
boostr Executive Hires
|2017-11-29||Jay Wolff||Chief Revenue Officer||Article|