Zymeworks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zymeworks's estimated annual revenue is currently $53M per year.
- Zymeworks received $110.6M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Zymeworks's estimated revenue per employee is $173,833
- Zymeworks's total funding is $125.9M.
- Zymeworks has 305 Employees.
- Zymeworks grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Zymeworks currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Zymeworks?
Zymeworks Inc. (NYSE/TSX: ZYME) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of next-generation multifunctional biotherapeutics. Zymeworks suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly differentiated product candidates. Zymeworks lead product candidate, ZW25, is a novel bispecific antibody currently being evaluated in an adaptive Phase 1 clinical trial. Zymeworks second candidate, ZW49, is a bispecific antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) and is expected to be the subject of an Investigational New Drug (IND) filing in 2018. Zymeworks is also advancing a deep pipeline of preclinical product candidates and discovery-stage programs in immuno-oncology and other therapeutic areas. In addition to Zymeworks wholly owned pipeline, its therapeutic platforms have been further leveraged through multiple strategic partnerships with global pharmaceutical companies: Merck, Eli Lilly, Celgene, GSK, Daiichi Sankyo, and Janssen.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power