Zymergen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zymergen received $400.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Zymergen's total funding is $874.1M.
- Zymergen has 790 Employees.
- Zymergen grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Zymergen currently has 42 job openings.
What Is Zymergen?
Founded in 2013 and based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Zymergen integrates automation, machine learning, and genomics to rapidly accelerate the pace of scientific advancement. We treat the genome as a search space, leveraging machine learning to make discoveries far beyond the bounds of human intuition. In doing so, we deliver economic value, material diversity and performance capabilities not previously possible. Want to join the team Apply at zymergen.com/careerskeywords:saas, Biotechnology,Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Robotics,Solar Power,Wind Power