Zumper Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zumper's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- Zumper received $46.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Zumper's estimated revenue per employee is $92,338
- Zumper's total funding is $143.1M.
- Zumper has 308 Employees.
- Zumper grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Zumper currently has 42 job openings.
What Is Zumper?
The awesome team at Zumper and PadMapper is building the next generation of house and apartment rental platforms. With both a consumer and B2B approach, Zumper built the first ever search-through-close rental platform where a renter can pull out his/her phone while at an open house or tour, and submit an instant & guaranteed rental application with one tap. Our iOS and Android consumer apps were both featured at launch on the front pages of the App Store and Play Store respectively. We've also built the first ever iOS and Android apps - Zumper Pro - for landlords and rental professionals to create, photograph and market their listings on the go.keywords:Marketplace,On-Demand,,Mobile,Real Estate,Travel