Zopa Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zopa's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.6M per year.
- Zopa's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Zopa's total funding is $300M.
- Zopa has 397 Employees.
- Zopa grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Zopa currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Zopa?
13 years ago, we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we've helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust. That's why we've launched a different type of bank. We give our customers a fair deal as standard and our products are built so that we win when you win. We have handy tools to get stuff done and helpful people always at the end of a phone meaning managing your money is no sweat. Were built for the future and evolve as quickly as possible, well always listen to what you want, and do our best to change to meet your needs. We've built a bank. But were a FeelGood money company at heart.keywords:N/A