ZooTampa at Lowry Park Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.6M per year.
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park has 152 Employees.
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park currently has 28 job openings.
What Is ZooTampa at Lowry Park?
ZooTampa at Lowry Park is home to more than 1,300 animals and famous for having one of the most beautiful, tropical zoological settings in the world. The Zoo brings together animals and visitors to create unforgettable, natural connections. Guests get closer to wildlife than ever before by touching a giant tortoise, feeding a giraffe, getting nose-to-horn with an Indian rhino, hand-to-fin with slippery stingrays and more! Families can also splash in water play areas, feel thrills on rides and take in educational shows. Love manatees The Zoo is the only place in Tampa where guests can see Florida manatees year round. At the David A. Straz Jr. Manatee Hospital, the Zoo's veterinary and animal-care staff treat sick, injured and orphaned manatees, and return them to the wild after rehabilitation. The Zoo also cares for the most diverse group of Florida wildlife anywhere and has won numerous awards for animal preservation. Lowry Park Zoological Society, in agreement with the City of Tampa, operates ZooTampa at Lowry Park as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization.keywords:N/A