Zipwhip Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zipwhip's estimated annual revenue is currently $102.7M per year.
- Zipwhip received $51.5M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Zipwhip's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Zipwhip's total funding is $91.1M.
- Zipwhip's pricing is $228 per year.
- Zipwhip has 316 Employees.
- Zipwhip grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Zipwhip currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Zipwhip?
Zipwhip pioneered the concept of utilizing the cloud to enable existing mobile, landline, and toll-free numbers to send and receive texts from any connected desktop, tablet or smartphone. Additionally, Zipwhip offers a carrier-grade texting platform to help mobile and landline operators modernize the text messaging medium. Our technology introduces trailblazing functionality while holding true to the distinct culture of texting that consumers have grown to love. Zipwhip cloud texting powers over 18M existing wireless and fixed line phone numbers.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Mobile