ZestMoney Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ZestMoney's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.6M per year.
- ZestMoney's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- ZestMoney's total funding is $42M.
- ZestMoney has 289 Employees.
- ZestMoney grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- ZestMoney currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ZestMoney?
ZestMoney helps everyone live their dream today & pay in affordable EMIs. We strongly believe that being able to pay in EMI should be available to everyone and not only those who hold a credit card or have a credit score. This is why we built ZestMoney to be the fastest way to pay in EMI on popular online & offline stores. We do this by augmenting the best of mobile tech, digital banking and AI. Founded in 2015 by digital finance & technology professionals, Priya Sharma, Lizzie Chapman and Ashish Anantharaman, the company is backed by leading global digital financial services investors like PayU, Ribbit Capital, Omidyar Networks among other.keywords:Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Consumer Lending, Fin Tech