Zaha Hadid Architects Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zaha Hadid Architects's estimated annual revenue is currently $228.7M per year.
- Zaha Hadid Architects's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Zaha Hadid Architects has 708 Employees.
- Zaha Hadid Architects grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Zaha Hadid Architects currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Zaha Hadid Architects?
We work at all scales and in all sectors. We create transformative cultural, corporate, residential and other spaces that work in synchronicity with their surroundings. Zaha Hadid, founding partner of Zaha Hadid Architects, was awarded the Pritzker Architecture Prize in 2004 and is internationally known for her built, theoretical and academic work. Each of her dynamic and innovative projects builds on over thirty years of revolutionary experimentation and research in the interrelated fields of urbanism, architecture and design. Working with senior office partner Patrik Schumacher, Hadid's interest is in the rigorous interface between architecture, landscape, and geology as the practice integrates natural topography and human-made systems that lead to experimentation with cutting-edge technologies. Such a process often results in unexpected and dynamic architectural forms.keywords:N/A