Zacks Investment Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zacks Investment Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.9M per year.
- Zacks Investment Management's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Zacks Investment Management has 114 Employees.
- Zacks Investment Management grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Zacks Investment Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Zacks Investment Management?
Zacks Investment Management is a leading, independent wealth management firm, with an expertise on earnings and using earnings estimates in the investment process. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of our parent company, Zacks Investment Research, one of the largest providers of independent research in the U.S. Helping our clients achieve their financial goals is our top priority. We work with high net worth and institutional investors to create customized wealth management solutions through the use of our proprietary Zacks investment strategies. All of our strategies are built with the goal of generating positive alpha for our clients. In other words we seek to deliver superior results without taking unnecessary risk. Thousands of people have invested with Zacks Investment Management; tens of thousands use our parent company's research; millions use their data; and billions of dollars are being managed by our portfolio managers. We invite you to learn more by visiting our product page and access our free brochure.keywords:N/A