ZYTO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ZYTO's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.5M per year.
- ZYTO received $3.0M in venture funding in February 2008.
- ZYTO's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- ZYTO has 68 Employees.
- ZYTO grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- ZYTO currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ZYTO?
ZYTO Corp. was founded by its CEO Dr. Vaughn R Cook. The company designs and builds computer technology to facilitate decision-making about health and wellness. ZYTO's product mix includes software and hardware sold to healthcare professionals, network marketers, and consumers. The innovative ZYTO scan technology facilitates an interface between a computer and the human body. The resulting dynamic data exchange, known as a biosurvey, involves computer-generated signatures called Virtual Items and recording the body's galvanic skin response, a well-developed method of monitoring stress responses that is commonly used in applications like polygraph tests and biofeedback. ZYTO technology does not identify, diagnose, or treat any disease or medical condition.keywords:N/A