ZX Ventures Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ZX Ventures's estimated annual revenue is currently $165.8M per year.
- ZX Ventures's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- ZX Ventures has 614 Employees.
- ZX Ventures grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- ZX Ventures currently has 7 job openings.
What Is ZX Ventures?
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team funded by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the leading global brewer, to stimulate disruptive growth through brand, product and channel development. Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn't yet even imagined. ZX Ventures' unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev's research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future. ZX Ventures also seeks to develop partnerships with the best start-ups, entrepreneurs, designers and engineers to work together to launch big ideas in very meaningful ways.keywords:E-Commerce, Craft Beer