ZIMPERIUM Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ZIMPERIUM's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.7M per year.
- ZIMPERIUM received $15.0M in venture funding in March 2017.
- ZIMPERIUM's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- ZIMPERIUM's total funding is $58M.
- ZIMPERIUM has 180 Employees.
- ZIMPERIUM grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- ZIMPERIUM currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ZIMPERIUM?
Zimperium is the industry leader in Mobile Threat Defense with the world's largest deployment of mobile device sensors. Only Zimperium offers real-time, on-device protection against both known and unknown threats, enabling detection and remediation of attacks on all three levels - the device, the network and the application. Zimperium's patented z9 machine-learning detection engine uses artificial intelligence to power zIPS, the world's first mobile on-device Intrusion Prevention System app, and zIAP, an embedded, In-App Protection SDK that delivers self-protecting iOS and Android apps as well as comprehensive app risk analysis with z3A. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zimperium is backed by major investors including Samsung, Telstra, Sierra Ventures and Warburg Pincus. Visit our website : https://www.zimperium.comkeywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Physical Security,Security,Storage