Youth Sport Trust Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Youth Sport Trust's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.5M per year.
- Youth Sport Trust's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Youth Sport Trust has 328 Employees.
- Youth Sport Trust grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Youth Sport Trust currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Youth Sport Trust?
The Youth Sport Trust is a children's charity on a mission to pioneer new ways of using sport to improve children's wellbeing and give them a brighter future. The charity has 23 years of expertise and partnerships with schools. It would like to see every child enjoy the life-changing benefits that come from play and sport. Since 2013, the Youth Sport Trust has helped 4.7 million children to participate in sport and physical activity. It has a network of 4,200 member schools which use its research and insight to achieve best practice and support healthier, happier children and young people. To find out how it is delivering on its mission to stop the decline of children's wellbeing in the 21st Century visit strategy.youthsporttrust.org and for more information please visit www.youthsporttrust.orgkeywords:N/A