York Prep Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- York Prep's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- York Prep's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- York Prep has 68 Employees.
- York Prep grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- York Prep currently has 1 job openings.
What Is York Prep?
York Prep is a co-educational, independent, private day school offering a traditional curriculum for grades 6-12. York Prep recognizes the student as the focus of the educational process. We guide our students to reach their optimum potential intellectually, physically, and socially. Each student is challenged to think critically and creatively in a structured environment where excellence is rewarded and individual effort is encouraged. We strive to develop responsible citizens by reinforcing respect for self and for others in the community of New York private schools and beyond. Those interested in working for York Prep in either a teaching or administrative capacity can submit resumes at https://www.yorkprep.org/jobs-at-york/keywords:Education