Yoga International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Yoga International's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- Yoga International's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Yoga International has 92 Employees.
- Yoga International grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Yoga International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Yoga International?
Our Mission: To inspire people around the world to practice and heal as individuals and communities. We honor the richness of yoga and embrace our responsibility to include and represent the diversity of students and teachers who carry forth the traditions of yoga. Our History: Yoga International magazine was founded in 1991 to bring together teachers and students of authentic traditions to bridge the apparent gap between spirituality and science, ancient wisdom and modern life. In May of 2013, Yoga International magazine became YogaInternational.com, brining you much more than could ever fit in the pages of a print magazineyoga classes, guided relaxations, workshops and much more.keywords:Fitness and Wellness