Yerdle Recommerce Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Yerdle Recommerce's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.3M per year.
- Yerdle Recommerce's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Yerdle Recommerce has 129 Employees.
- Yerdle Recommerce grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Yerdle Recommerce currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Yerdle Recommerce?
The worldâ€™s most innovative brands trust Yerdle to run their resale platforms. The resale market is growing 24X faster than retail as a whole and is expected to reach $51B in 2023. The growing market is evidence of a seismic shift in retail with 33% of Millennials and GenZ now shopping resale. Yerdleâ€™s end-to-end technology and logistics platform provides a white label solution for brands ready to take back their secondary market from emerging online competitors. Yerdle empowers brands to reach new customers and deepen existing relationships â€”while developing more sustainable, circular business practices. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Yerdle is the leader in branded resale managing programs for innovative brands including Patagonia, Eileen Fisher, Taylor Stitch, Arc'teryx, and REI.keywords:N/A