Xometry Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Xometry's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.4M per year.
- Xometry received $25.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Xometry's estimated revenue per employee is $86,984
- Xometry's total funding is $197.2M.
- Xometry has 315 Employees.
- Xometry grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Xometry currently has 58 job openings.
What Is Xometry?
Xometry is your one-stop shop for manufacturing on demand. Xometry, recently voted one of the "DC's Coolest Companies," brings together manufacturing and technology to provide 24/7 access to instant pricing, expected lead time and manufacturability feedback on custom parts for engineers and designers across the U.S. Xometry's online quoting portal and nationwide network of hundreds of partner manufacturing facilities guarantees consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC Machining, 3D Printing, Injection Molding, Sheet Metal and Casting. Investors include BMW, General Electric, Foundry Group and Highland Capital Partners. Based in Maryland, Xometry's customers include GE, BMW, NASA and the US Army. www.xometry.com | email@example.com | 240.252.1138keywords:Cleantech,Consumer Services,Manufacturing,Solar Power