Xeris Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.5M per year.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals received $10.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $10,907
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $232.7M.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals has 226 Employees.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals currently has 27 job openings.
What Is Xeris Pharmaceuticals?
Xeris is a specialty pharmaceutical company leveraging its novel formulation technology platforms to develop and commercialize ready-to-use, liquid-stable injectables. The company's proprietary XeriSol and XeriJect formulation technologies allow for the subcutaneous (SC) and intramuscular (IM) delivery of highly concentrated, non-aqueous, ready-to-use formulations of peptides, proteins, antibodies, and small molecules using syringes, auto-injectors, multi-dose pens, and infusion pumps. Xeris platforms have the potential to offer distinct advantages over existing formulations of marketed and development-stage products. In particular, XeriSol and XeriJect offer the opportunity to eliminate reconstitution, enable long-term room temperature stability, significantly reduce injection volume, and eliminate the requirement for intravenous (IV) infusion. These attributes can lead to products that are easier to use by patients, caregivers, and health practitioners and reduce costs for payers and the healthcare systemkeywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Solar Power