Xcalar Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Xcalar's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- Xcalar received $21.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Xcalar's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Xcalar's total funding is $21M.
- Xcalar has 66 Employees.
- Xcalar grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Xcalar currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Xcalar?
Xcalar is pushing the limits of technology to help people discover deep meaningful insights from data. We have built a next-generation data processing, management, and analytics platform that is open and extensible. It addresses data preparation and quality, virtual data warehousing, data science, and real-world workload operationalization. Users interactively build dataflows using visual design, SQL, and structured programming, and execute them at petabyte scale on unstructured, structured, and semi-structured data. Xcalar's enterprise-grade software scales to hundreds of nodes and thousands of users for both cloud and on-premises deployments. Its patented technologies deliver actionable insights with simplicity, speed, and scale. At Xcalar we strive to bring fundamental changes to the world of big data analytics. We hire people with talent and drive, those who excel in their disciplines, and have an endless thirst and curiosity for more.keywords:saas