Wunder Capital Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wunder Capital's estimated revenue is currently $2.5M per year.
- Wunder Capital received $112.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Wunder Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $74706
- Wunder Capital's total funding is $119.4M.
- Wunder Capital has 34 Employees.
- Wunder Capital grew their employee count by 70% last year.
- Wunder Capital currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Wunder Capital?
Wunder is an online investment platform that allows any accredited investor or financial institution to invest in large-scale solar projects across the United States. Not only does this new and transparent way of investing in renewables represent a terrific opportunity for investors, it is also transforming the solar industry and helping in the fight against climate change. Visit us at https://WunderCapital.com to take part in the clean energy investment revolution and https://WunderCapital.com/hustle to check out our job opportunities.keywords:Banking,Cleantech,Crowdfunding,Energy,Finance,Solar Power,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Accruit | Finan...||N/A||34||17%|
Wunder Capital News
Wunder Capital has entered into a $200 million loan purchase agreement with Fundamental Advisors. The capital will be used to develop and ...
Wunder Capital sells loans to free $200 million for solar financing ... Fundamental Advisors is partnering with Wunder to buy up to $200 million ...
This week on Watt It Takes: Wunder Capital CEO Bryan Birsic on why he wants to solve the commercial solar financing challenge, when so ...
Wunder Capital Funding
|2018-04-19||$112.0M||Undisclosed||Cyrus Capital Partners||Article|