World Equestrian Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- World Equestrian Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- World Equestrian Center's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- World Equestrian Center has 58 Employees.
- World Equestrian Center grew their employee count by 93% last year.
- World Equestrian Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is World Equestrian Center?
The World Equestrian Center features two premiere multidisciplinary horse show venues located in Wilmington, Ohio and Ocala, Florida. \n\nOur Wilmington, Ohio facility includes more than 200,000 square feet of climate-controlled indoor riding space and features premium footing, permanent stabling and onsite accommodations. The facility hosts 32 US Equestrian rated hunter/jumper horse shows each year as well as top AQHA shows, breed shows, clinics and other events.\n\nSlated to open in January of 2021, the World Equestrian Center Ocala, Florida will provide world-class equestrian competition in all disciplines and equestrian-inspired country club living adjacent to the fabulous Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club. \n\nDedicated to offering great sport and good fun in a family friendly environment, the World Equestrian Center promises their exhibitors a horse show experience built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction. \n\nFor more information please visit http://www.wec.net.keywords:N/A