WorldCare Clinical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WorldCare Clinical's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.3M per year.
- WorldCare Clinical's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- WorldCare Clinical has 62 Employees.
- WorldCare Clinical grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- WorldCare Clinical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is WorldCare Clinical?
WorldCare Clinical, LLC (WCC) is a global imaging CRO that provides sponsors with extensive medical, operational and image management expertise in support of even the largest and most complex study designs. Originally begun in 1992 as part of the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Department of Radiology, WCC has evolved as an independent company with a focus on increasing the accuracy and precision of data subjected to a blinded independent central review (BICR). WCC increases accuracy by using board certified, sub-specialty trained practicing physicians from tertiary clinical centers with extensive clinical trial experience. Through the use of rigorous independent review (IR) training and testing paradigms, WCC minimizes and monitors variability of IR data using a cost-efficient adaptive design approach. By taking into account the endpoint measured, type of adjudication and number of adjudication triggers,WCC enhances the precision and accuracy of your BICR data.keywords:N/A