Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman's estimated annual revenue is currently $143.6M per year.
- Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman has 532 Employees.
- Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman currently has 21 job openings.
What Is Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman?
Wood, Smith, Henning & Berman offers world-class representation for middle market to Fortune 500 companies across a comprehensive range of practice areas. Through decades of experience and in-depth legal knowledge, WSHB can anticipate problems, seize opportunities and get cases resolved. Founded in 1997 by David F. Wood, Kevin D. Smith, Stephen J. Henning and Daniel A. Berman, WSHB is today one of the fastest growing firms in the United States. WSHB currently employs over 250 attorneys in 23 offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington. WSHB is also one of the most diverse firms in the country. Approximately 44% of WSHB attorneys are female, 42% of WSHB partners are female, and 25% of WSHB attorneys are minority. With active practices in legal matters involving commercial litigation, construction, environmental, professional liability, health care and medical malpractice, municipality and governmental agency law, employment, real estate, transportation, subrogation, toxic tort and intellectual property litigation, WSHB's attorneys have tried over 900 cases to verdict and are internationally recognized for its exceptionally high rate of success.keywords:N/A