Women In Engineering Program Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Women In Engineering Program's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Women In Engineering Program's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Women In Engineering Program has 32 Employees.
- Women In Engineering Program grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Women In Engineering Program currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|NMG Workspace S...||$36.5M||113||26%||N/A|
|GSR Andrade Arc...||$10.7M||33||6%||N/A|
|Ford, Powell & ...||$9.7M||30||N/A||N/A|
|Women In Engine...||$10.3M||32||7%||N/A|
|Marmon Mok Arch...||$21.6M||67||5%||N/A|
What Is Women In Engineering Program?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Women In Engineering Program News
Female-only science programs, launched by many universities to redress ... of them in STEM fields: science, technology, engineering and math.
... Advisor Recognized for Increasing Engineering Opportunities for Women ... of the Women's Engineering Program and SWE advisor in 2000.
Stone attended the Women in Automotive Engineering program at Michigan Tech, which focuses on introducing young women to the fields of ...